Topics covered include
- UN Sustainable Development Goals, Global Frameworks & Models of Economic Development
- Indigenous perspectives on Sustainability and Local Knowledge Systems
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- Self reliant energy for achieving self-sufficiency
- Eco-Construction and Urban Design
- Waste Management and Regenerative Systems
- Data Analytics for Sustainability
- Sustainable Lifestyle and Low-Impact Living
- Circular Economy & Ecological Economics
- Sustainable Business Practices
This course will teach you introduce you to the foundational principles of Sustainable Development
and take you through indepth sessions on the multiple dimensions of Sustainable Development, covering all its aspects.
This program will also put you in touch with world-class faculty and peers highly committed to the cause of Sustainable Development.
The detailed course plan will be shared with registered participants
The course is open to Indian and International Participants.
Who can participate
- Industry Professionals
- Policy Makers
- Students and Researchers: Engineering, Sciences, Economics and Social Sciences
- Sustainability enthusiasts and experts
- Government Officials
For Indian Nationals
The course Fee is INR 8800.
For International Applicants
The course Fee is USD 170
The payment details will be emailed, upon filling the registration form